Thursday, April 14, 2011

Relief!

My friends.....please clap for me.  I will wait.   Ok, thank you.  I FINISHED MY PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION!!  For a lazy sucker like me, this is very good news! This certification says "good job Kristel, even though you got your teaching certificate and you have been teaching for 4 years, we don't know if you are really qualified to teach so can we please have $625 and we will let you write a long paper."   I won't be too honest about how I made the whole thing up in case a random big-wig decides to read this and send me to jail.  At least I would get free healthcare and get schooling paid for there.  (I will save that rant for another day).  Anywhoo, I am done, done, done with school work for at least 6 months!

 I would like to share some wonderful things that my brain is full of lately. 

*Getting some dreads :)
*Homemade bread
*A plentiful vegetable garden (my seeds are actually coming up!)
* Really learning to sew and actually doing it.
*Crocheting (I gave up on knitting after a drunk lady showed up at my knitting class)
*Having more compassion and being nice
       (conversation while watching some judge show)
      Kristel:  Aaron, do you think I would be a good judge?
      Aaron:  NO
      Kristel:  What??  Why not?
     Aaron:  Because you have no compassion AT ALL.
      Kristel:  Whatever, you're stupid :)

May you not choke on almond skins and may you know if your milk is spoiled before you pour it on your cereal.  Peace
  

4 comments:

  1. You are awesome for getting that certificate. I have talked about doing it for years. I am just too lazy about school for some reason. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristel, I love you. I'm so glad you blog. =) I needed a laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bring me great, great joy! I love you!! A lot of things on that list I would SOO be a part of - let's get 'er done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, nice to meet you! Thanks for your sweet comment. :) Congrats on your teaching certificate too.

    ReplyDelete